Hello from Naperville, IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2-D2

Reaction score
Like many others on here just brewed my first batch over the weekend - a Chocolate Stout. This is my first batch since the late 90's. Now that I'm older, wiser and more informed, I am hoping to have better success than back then . This board has been a tremendous resource! Cheers :mug:

Welcome to HBT. There is a Chicagoland group here as well in case you are interested in local topics or meeting fellow brewers.

heyo, welcome aboard, and follow OLB's advice and join the chicagoland group.

Thanks, how/where do I find more information on the Chicagoland group?

Where about in Naperville? I'm in naperville and there's several other guys in Plainfield.

Ahh, I'm a couple miles east of downtown Naperville. Me and another brewer might be doing a couple of 10 gal. batches in the next few weeks, you're welcome to come by and observe.

Are you a graphic designer?

srm775, would love to see how some real homebrewers do it. Just let me know when and I will let you know if I can do it or not.

Why yes, I am a graphic designer.

Just bottled my ffirst brew this morning. I'm excited to try it over the next few weeks to see how it progresses in bottle. The samples were a little bland and flat. I'm guessing that changes as it bottle conditions.

Next up - Belgian Wit, then a Belgian Blonde from the Wit's yeast cake.

Back