Hello from Italy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert64

Reaction score
Good morning to all, my name is Roberto and I'm an Italian homebrewer but I was born in Canada.
I've been brewing for 5 years and I love English styles even if I make beers of all kinds

Welcome From New York
We love Italy. We've been to Rome, Venice, Piza, Amalfi coast, Pompeii and a few of the Islands. Cant wait to go back

Welcome- I am from the UP of Michigan, but spend the worst part of the winter in the southern US. I'll be in Italy for a few weeks in April/May, but clear across the country from you in Tuscany and Cinque Terre.

I hear the brewing scene is improving in Italy currently, and that there are craft beer places in several of the larger cities that are quite good.

Welcome- I am from the UP of Michigan, but spend the worst part of the winter in the southern US. I'll be in Italy for a few weeks in April/May, but clear across the country from you in Tuscany and Cinque Terre.

I hear the brewing scene is improving in Italy currently, and that there are craft beer places in several of the larger cities that are quite good.

last week I was in Florence for the brewery's award of the year ... the level has risen a lot but we are still far from you

Tuscany and the 5 terre are very beautiful places, I live on the other side, in the Marche

Back