Hello from Eastside, Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldy81

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been brewing for about an year now. Hopefully I'll be making a good beers soon! I'm also into making cheese as well.

The wealth of knowledge here is great. Been learning a lot.

Cool, nice to meet you I am in Southwest WA and I am sure you will be making excellent brews soon. Are you doing extract or All grain?

Isn't Redmond east of Seattle? If so, would you not be from the West Side of Washington?

Anyway, welcome to the forum from a fellow brewer in Idaho. Mark

Isn't Redmond east of Seattle? If so, would you not be from the West Side of Washington?

Anyway, welcome to the forum from a fellow brewer in Idaho. Mark

Around here, anything east of the water (east of seattle) is considered the Eastside. If you are east of the mountains then it is Eastern WA.

Welcome!

My house is in Bellevue but I live and work in Redmond. If you ever want to split a brew day or share a pint let me know! If I ever have time to brew again that is...

Around here, anything east of the water (east of seattle) is considered the Eastside. If you are east of the mountains then it is Eastern WA.

Welcome!

My house is in Bellevue but I live and work in Redmond. If you ever want to split a brew day or share a pint let me know! If I ever have time to brew again that is...

In all honesty, I really do appreciate the clarification. I guess it is all a matter of perspective. Thanks, Mark.

Not a problem, I grew up here and when I was younger the term "the eastside" really confused me because we were WEST of the mountains... as you said, its all about perspective.

Back