Hello from Columbus, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been lurking through these forums for months while I try and get my bearings. Excellent information on the site, and I can't wait to try some of the things I've learned here. I'm currently brewing an extract kit from Northern Brewer, and I hope to be able to formulate my own recipes soon (baby steps...). Thanks for all the great info.

welcome FN.
if you're interested, we have a brew club around called SODZ (although i'm not a member), and there are 2 at OSU, if you're a student. I'm part of Brutus Brewsters and we are going to the CBC for a tour actually on the 29th, which might be open to non-students if you're interested.

Otherwise, happy brewing!

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm not a student (alumnus, graduated in '98), but still live very close to campus. I'll look into SODZ and the other organizations to help get more involved in this ludicrously fun hobby.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back