Hello from Brooklyn NYC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swig_A_Bedder_Brew

Reaction score
Hello All,

I found this site via a google search and couldn't stop reading it. I recently starteed brewing with a friend and have alreadly bottled an IPA, have a Belgian Ale clearing and a Hef fermenting.

Thank you all for all the great info that has been useful getting our home brew up and running.

-Mat

I haven't been there yet. I have been getting our supplies from "The Boorkln Kitchen"
I've heard that they are great.
Any reccomendations? Do you frequent Brooklyn Homebrew?

Never heard of that place. I love Brooklyn Homebrew, I've gotten to be good friends with them. You should definitely stop by. They know their s*it and are willing to help with anything.

Welcome!

Me and the family lived in Bensonhurst for 3+ years before escaping to suburban NJ. Brooklyn basements suck for fermenting without some temp control options...

there are homebrew shops in brooklyn? I'm in Staten Island and order everything online, except for one trip to Corrados in Joisey. I'd love to know of a closer place for quick pick ups. Is either of those the one that operates out of a green market?

Welcome. I live in brooklyn as well. Brooklyn Homebrew is great. The total cost vs. ordering online ends up being the same if not a tad cheaper. The prices online are cheaper, but you have to pay for shipping.

One note though, if you drive to brooklyn homebrew, bring someone to wait in the car parking is a b*tch

Thanks everyone.

There are a few home brew shops in BK.
Brooklyn Kitchen recently moved and started a home brew class. It was a good introduction to brewing. They have all the supplies you need and if you take the class you get a good started kit with all you need to brew 5gls.

http://thebrooklynkitchen.com

Back