Hello From Bellingham, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotebeth

Reaction score
I'd like to say hello from the great Pacific Northwest!
My name is Ravyn, and my husband is Dustin.
together we just started brewing this year. Currently I have my first batch of hard cider brewing, and as I type this, he's making his first IPA.
Um...I'm not quite sure what else I should put here, so...ah...hi!

Welcome from Vernon, BC. Been to Bellingham once. Lets see the Royal Fork, Whatcom Lake, Chuckanut Drive, Lake Padden Golf Course, Bellis Fair, Skagit Speedway, yeah once I think.

+1 for Boundary Bay. A must for any visitors to B'ham.

I was going to introduce myself in my own thread, but when I saw this one I figured I might as well just hop on the Bellingham train...Lived here for past six years, moved from California via Alaska. 4 years extract brewing, now working on my first AG setup. 2nd year making hard Apple Cider, Perry and Mead. Very excited that the Bellingham Homebrewers Guild is getting off the ground, and can't wait to meet more B'ham brewers and collaborate on some beverage making. Thanks to all the members for making this a great forum.

Back