Hello from Belarus🤟

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to HBT!
I've never heard much about Belarus, and so went looking on the internet to see if there were any traditional styles brewed there.
I couldn't find much about it but I did find this ad where I think they are selling beer flavored nuts:

Attachments

• for-tv_6.mp4
    37.1 MB
Welcome to HBT!
I've never heard much about Belarus, and so went looking on the internet to see if there were any traditional styles brewed there.
I couldn't find much about it but I did find this ad where I think they are selling beer flavored nuts:
there are no traditional beers.
there are four state-owned breweries in Belarus.
but I like my beer more)))))

I don't speak English very well. I go with the help of google translator. show topics about multilevel brewery, please
building my own brewery. looking for a photo that i like.

What is multi level brewery? Is this taproom on the first floor and emergency in basement for those who are not strong enough?

I don't speak English very well. I go with the help of google translator. show topics about multilevel brewery, please
building my own brewery. looking for a photo that i like.
There is a thread/forum called "Show us your sculpture or brew rig" where you can see multi level brewing setups. Welcome to HBT. Happy brewing!

E-горка is "E-slide"?

i see google translate will be both of our friend's! Welcome! :mug:

edit: reminds me of the universal translator in star trek! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! Please look here, do they sell this yeast in Belarus? Do you use this yeast?

🤕

Last edited:
Witajemo na forumi! Podywys bud laska сej link, czy prodajutsia u Bilorusi taki drizdzi? Czy Ty wykorystowujesz taki?
Я разумею, Ягор. У мяне таксама праблемы з выбарам вэб -імёнаў для сябе. Але маё прозвішча рэдкае, таму я звычайна яго выкарыстоўваю.

Cheers!
Ты добра размауляеш на маёй роднай мове👍

@e-gorка Welcome to our forums!

@e-gorка @Protos @sibelman
I understand your enthusiasm, and don't want to ruin the spirit of that. But... for all of you, post only in English please, that's our universal and official forum language! It's in our rules, English only!

Please, everyone of you, translate and fix your posts!
Use the [Edit] button on the bottom of your posts.
In case the editing time has expired, contact me through a private conversation, with the translations, and I will insert the correct English text for you.

It's usually OK to use a translator, such as Google, to translate back and forth on your own computer, as long as the posted results are comprehensible in English.

Last edited:
@e-gorка Welcome to our forums!

@e-gorка @Protos @sibelman
I understand your enthusiasm, and don't want to ruin the spirit of that. But... for all of you, post only in English please, that's our universal and official forum language! It's in our rules, English only!

Please, everyone of you, translate and fix your posts!
Use the [Edit] button on the bottom of your posts.
In case the editing time has expired, contact me through a private conversation, with the translations, and I will insert the correct English text for you.

It's usually OK to use a translator, such as Google, to translate back and forth on your own computer, as long as the posted results are comprehensible in English.
Sir, yes sir:bigmug:

Back