Hello from a Welshman in Arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Don't have any Welsh blood that I know of, but I've been to Wales. And the Welsh language is one of the strangest I've seen, especially when it comes to some of those famous town names.

Wales. Rolling hills, marauding bands of lilting choirs and this wonderful gem.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlzaBNgz-M[/ame]

:D

Welcome to HBT mate.

Way to make us look good!!! haha but it's a funny comedy.

"She's not Welsh is she?"

tumblr_m7xolpQLbO1r2fq2r.gif

dothraki-or-welsh-can-you-tell-the-difference-1-1538-1379937188-3_big.jpg

I love that blonde khaleesi, I miss the show, and now I'm bitter in general. Thanks.

I'm one of the disgruntled readers of ASOIAF who couldn't watch the last series. It's full of book spoilers by all accounts. Bitter doesn't come close.

I swear by the old gods, and the new, that if GRRM cashes in his chips before he finishes the books that I will not be a happy camper.

Would love to help Khaleesi out though, if she ever decided to try to be the mother of a few more dragons.

Welcome to the forum, from Minnesota!

This is near Tywyn, Wales, a few miles from where my wife's grandfather lived before he came to the U.S. in the early 1900s.

Wales is one of the most beautiful places I've seen, and I've traveled a bit.

Tywyn_zpsdrvguslz.jpg

I'm one of the disgruntled readers of ASOIAF who couldn't watch the last series. It's full of book spoilers by all accounts. Bitter doesn't come close.

I swear by the old gods, and the new, that if GRRM cashes in his chips before he finishes the books that I will not be a happy camper.

Would love to help Khaleesi out though, if she ever decided to try to be the mother of a few more dragons.

GRRM will cash in his chips. He's a fat old basterd. Get on board and stop hating the future.

WTF are we doing this in a intro thread? Holy mudder.

Yeah, sorry OP.

Had a lot of fun with the Welsh crowd over the years in Dublin during the 6 nations and met some great welsh lads during my time in Australia. Just having some fun at your expense.

Winter is coming.:D

Winter is coming!!! Wales IS a beautiful place. Fun fact, Wales has more castles per square mile than any country in the world.

Latest posts

Back