Hello friom Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMJfan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Matt and I'm from Wooster Ohio. I've been a fan of craft beers for many many years and for some reason never gave homebrewing a try. I'd been to a place in Strongsville, OH where you can use their equipement to brew your own beer and I guess that always kept me contented.

But just over a month ago, I stumbled upon a youtube video of someone making a homebrew and it got me thinking about what it would take to get started. Long story short, my birthday is next week and when I ran the idea by my wife a couple of weeks ago, she gave me the green light to order a starter kit for my birthday.

Brewed my first batch 2 weeks ago which was a double IPA from Midwest Supplies (where I got my starter kit) and it is now in secondary in a carboy awaiting a dry hop. Last weekend I brewed what I hope is an Oberon clone I got from Adventures in Homebrewing and this week I will be brewing a Fat Tire clone I got from AIH as well.

Can't wait until I get a solid rotation going as the waiting sucks but I know it will be worth it in the long run!

Latest posts

Back