Hello Everyone, from Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomemadeSauce

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I've been homebrewing for a little over a year in a half - just finished my 21st brew - and have been lurking on these forums for most of that time. My focus has mainly been on Belgian styles, though I've brewed a few stouts and a handful of pale ales as well.

I moved to Seattle from Louisville, Kentucky, over the winter so when I'm not working or brewing I'm usually exploring the city or out hiking.

Cheers!

Thank you, everyone. Seattle is a real beer wasteland that's for sure...haha.

Alki is very pretty - might move over to West Seattle when my lease is up.

Hey folks!

I've been homebrewing for a little over a year in a half - just finished my 21st brew - and have been lurking on these forums for most of that time. My focus has mainly been on Belgian styles, though I've brewed a few stouts and a handful of pale ales as well.

I moved to Seattle from Louisville, Kentucky, over the winter so when I'm not working or brewing I'm usually exploring the city or out hiking.

Cheers!

Welcome! I made the opposite move and went from Pullman, WA to Atlanta, GA. Enjoy my old state!

Back