HBT- this one is for you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcummings1998

Reaction score
It's impossible to really qualify how much help this forum has been to me, especially the beginner's section, but I wanted to say thanks anyway. Besides a couple buddies of mine who brew, this and Palmer's book have been my primary sources of information, and only one of those two can actually reply to specific questions.

So without your help, this pint of Humanzee Freedom Ale that I brewed last month and just pulled off the tap that I installed last week, would not be possible.

Cheers!

image-617917152.jpg

Looking great! Nice job! :mug:

Thanks! It is absolutely delicious, and is like a whole other beer when it's dispensed from a keg. It was good in bottles, but now it's great.

I told myself 20 minutes ago that it was bedtime, but I couldn't resist putting a few more ounces in my glass to really savor it :)

I want to go nose first into that beer :mug:

Great looking brew, wait until next month when it settles out and clears a bit more, that's an attractive color sir.

Yes, this place really is a godsend for home brewing info. What on earth did people do back in the stone age before the Internet?

Jsmith82 said:
:d I understand, it's tough without a pipeline. *EDIT* -> Or if the beer is REEEEEAAAAAAALLY good...

I have a pipeline. It's just that I'm trying to brew new things rather than the same old, so I don't have a backup on this one. It'll be gone in no time!

I agree. Best place ever for homebrew information, and I've also made some very good friends here to boot.

By the way, what kind of beer is that?

Homercidal said:
I agree. Best place ever for homebrew information, and I've also made some very good friends here to boot.

He already told you retard... man you're being so g@y right now.. ;)

Homercidal said:

It's a modification of a Northwest Pale Ale I got from my LHBS. I changed to all Cascade hops and altered the hop schedule a bit.

bottlebomber said:
He already told you retard... man you're being so g@y right now.. ;)

All jokes aside, I don't really think it's necessary to call him a gay retard. It was a simple question, so let's keep it friendly.

dcummings1998 said:
All jokes aside, I don't really think it's necessary to call him a gay retard. It was a simple question, so let's keep it friendly.

It was a joke, there's a rhetorical disfluencies thread going on here, and homer made an equally not serious comment of "retards R gay" about 90 seconds before I posted that.

Im very friendly :)

It was a joke, there's a rhetorical disfluencies thread going on here, and homer made an equally not serious comment of "retards R gay" about 90 seconds before I posted that.

Im very friendly :)

+1 All in good jest.

I ain't gay, but I play one on the internet. And I'm often mistaken for a retard.

But I didn't actually wear panties to work. I might tomorrow though. The more I think about it, the better it's starting to sound.

What were we talking about again?

Latest posts

Back