HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds good, thanks for the advice!

Also just got this one in, I heard it's magical...

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

You lucky bastard! I had that once, about 4 years ago. Been dreaming of it since.

Sorry for the delay. Just shipped mine out this morning via ups. Two cans of New England Brewing Co Sea Hag IPA. It's a great beer. Enjoy!
Wanted to include a bottle of homebrew, but shipping was already $17 on this.

My team was New England Stout Troopers.

Will ship tomorrow. With an extra treat thrown in for me being a slow *******.

Still haven't shipped. No excuses, just not on top of it. I apologize, and will package tonight and ship tomorrow.

Whoops works been crazy and I forgot all about my bottle sitting in my fridge haha. Got a day off finally shipping today

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Should be there saturday

Anything show up?

When you said Saturday I was thinking next Saturday! Superbowl beers! Thanks Punity and JohnnyO

1391370928208.jpg

1391370942416.jpg

When you said Saturday I was thinking next Saturday! Superbowl beers! Thanks Punity and JohnnyO

Good it made it there haha. I don't live to far away from ya. I just went to that brewery yesterday and in have to say what you have is a fine bottle of brew right there. If you ever get a chance to sample them they have a Gin barrel aged tripel that is most delicious.

Just shipped from Cambridge MA. It's a Saison from a local Boston brewery (Mystic Brewing). I asked my bottle shop guy what his favorite bomber was and he pointed it out. Hope you like it!

My first time shipping a bottle so I erred on the side of overdoing it with the packaging. Hope it makes it intact.

How'd you like it? I celebrated with their barrel aged Belgian trip. Whole growler full haha

Glad they made it there safely. Hope you enjoyed them. I had one of the cans from that six pack the other day, and there was some hop sediment/trub in the bottom. Thought it was just us homebrewers who had those type of issues. lol

Because I suck, I still have not shipped. However I do have the beer purchased and ready for packaging. Will get that done tonight and ship UPS tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I am the only one yet to pay up.

Sorry about that, I'm lazy and forgetful, dangerous combo.

How'd you like it? I celebrated with their barrel aged Belgian trip. Whole growler full haha

It was scary good, I could drink it all day! Plus it was good luck so you should probably send another... Between that and the NE Sea Hag I had the double jinx on the Broncos.

Because I suck, I still have not shipped. However I do have the beer purchased and ready for packaging. Will get that done tonight and ship UPS tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I am the only one yet to pay up.

Sorry about that, I'm lazy and forgetful, dangerous combo.

No worries! Better late than never :mug:

Also just had this one arrive. It says it's from an oriental furnature company, but I think it's really from geoff haha.

1391809049748.jpg

Also just had this one arrive. It says it's from an oriental furnature company, but I think it's really from geoff haha.

Yes!! The benefits of having a shipping department in my place of business. Glad to see it wasn't a bag of broken glass and loose beer when it arrived. Enjoy!

It was scary good, I could drink it all day! Plus it was good luck so you should probably send another... Between that and the NE Sea Hag I had the double jinx on the Broncos.

No worries! Better late than never :mug:

Haha nice glad you enjoyed it. Thats all that place does is big Belgians and they do it right.

Dropped off package today. Hopefully you'll have it by Friday. 1 bottle and 2 cans headed your way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Home Brew mobile app

I'm not a deadbeat. Will be sending soon. Ran into some unforeseen circumstances that delayed my shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Not a problem! & now you won't be banned from next years league either :p

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

Just like to say.. Thanks to all for sending you bombers.. Seems many have gone above and beyond!! I know it's early but I will let everyone know when I can start making changes for next year's league. It seems there are already many ideas for changes and all are welcome. The league will stay the same and all teams will just need to validate there enrollment. I would love for everyone to join in the 2014 Fantasy League this coming year.

Whoop (crosses fingers) I will not draft Ridley I will not draft Ridley.

I have re-activated the league for the 2014 season. Please e-mail me any changes that would like to be seen. I will then post them all and if majority can agree to them then we will make them happen.

It was a total crapshoot. Not enough players to go around. 20 teams is ridiculous.

It is I agree but I think we can pull enough old members back to where it wont be so large and we limit lineups

I agree 20 teams is a bit much. But at the same time I don't feel it's fair to reduce the numbers and have to kick people who want to participate in the league either.

I dont wanna kick people out but we should set a deadline signup date and then roll with that many teams with adjusted rules

Back