Happy Memorial Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_Dude41

Chaos coordinator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As I prepare for today's festivities of watching 8 kids ranging from 5 yrs to 18 months play around and in the pool, I wanted to take a second to thank any members that have served our armed forces and their families that have supported them. Especially those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to allow me the opportunity to enjoy a day with my family.
It was an interesting discussion today trying to explain what today is meant to commemorate to our 4 year old daughter. She was just happy to have her cousins coming to play today.
Thanks to those who given us the protection that we so often take for granted, so she has not experienced the unspeakable terrors that happen in some other places in the world. For that I am grateful.
Regardless of your political views, please take a moment today to think of those valiant individuals that have made the ultimate sacrifice for us, and those that they have left behind.
Thank you.
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Latest posts

Back