Happy 4th of July!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two APA(s) on tap — same grain bill different hops and yeast. We will fire up the grill and have the whole fam damily over for a pool party for lunch. Then put the grandkids and grandparents (me) down for a nap to be prepared for fireworks tonight.

Well, I've an APA and a Euro Lager on tap. I may grill a steak later before assisting a fundraiser to fight addiction. After that I look forward to fireworks and patriotic music.

Enjoying all the American pastimes yesterday and today; last night, baseball game (yay mariners lost AGAIN but Fireworks Night), today brewing up a nice lager albeit with Czech hops, and tonight watching the neighbors blow things up whilst enjoying my own homebrew; have an American Strong on tap as well as my Mosaic Pils. Still have to make foods and things, but this beautiful relaxing morning is all mine for brewing. Stay safe all!

Smoked pork loin, back ribs, sockeye salmon, and real (from Germany) bratwurst. I also have a 5 liter keg of Pilsner to share with all the guests.

Grilled chicken, hot dogs, and burgers. Couldn't decide which one to eat, so I made a "chicken dog burger". Tasty!

Took a nap. Kegged a brown. Now if I could get a 3 month vacation I might get something done.

Anybody else got fun plans for the day?

as it would be, i'm drinking the 'all american' drink, cider today...and i'm gonna drink a glass of my homemade brandy that's ~13 years old.....(it's old enough i forget how old it is, lol)

7 days off.....
The plan is to just drink beer and spend time with family. [emoji482]
Home brew, commercial I don’t discriminate. [emoji482]
Most importantly, thanks to those men and women who have served and are
Currently serving to protect America! God bless!

Back