hanging co2 bottles in the keggerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_borders

Reaction score
i got a full size refrigerator that i use as a keg station. if i cram all the **** in i can only fit 3 kegs and the co2 bottle. i was thinkin if i could hang the co2 bottle from the top i could fit 4 kegs in there, and that would be ideal for me. anyone ever done anything like this? not quite sure how to go about it

I haven't done this personally, but logically thinking, just makes sure there are no refrigerant lines in the cieling, make sure there's enough "meat" to hold the co2 bottle you'd like to hang and then just put an eyelet up there or something to hang a hook off of. if you're really feeling creative you could skip all that and just grab a roll of duck tape and do it red green style. :tank:

Maybe this will help you out.

I know my kegerator is messy.... But i have been busy and yes, only 3 kegs..... Need to get it filled back up.

But at any rate, Just made a shelf with plywood and put a couple legs made out of 2 x 4's on the lip inside and the 5lb co2 tank and manifold fits down there perfectly.

0728000858.jpg

2 years now,
Havent had a problem yet *knock on wood*
Oh and btw the Victory Storm King Imperial Stout that's in there....
Well as of tonight it is gone. Wow it was tasty!! IF you ever see it, Pick up a bottle. Very good!

i agree, storm king is bad ass haha.

i have a freezer compartment above the fridge area, like an old kitchen fridge, is it safe to assume that theres going to be refrigeration lines running the top of the fridge unit?

Back