Hallo From New Braunfels TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmo418

Reaction score
I was one of those "one of these days" brewers. Well that day has come. I have two brews under my belt, both Ales. First one went so-so. The second one went much better and I am waiting for the result.

I am not too far from AHS so I get most of my stuff there. Still doing the extract thing and would like to progress to doing all grain brews. Looking forward to building experience and this community look to be a good spot to start.

Welcome to the HBT, fellow New Braunfelser (New Braunfelite? New Braunfelonian? Meh, whatever).

You certainly came to the right place. There is tons of great info here to help you learn and improve your brews.

Let us know how your second batch turns out.

Welcome!

I'm not totally new to brewing, but I am new to the area. Just down the road from you in Cibolo.

Really sorry to be the barer of bad news. We took a vote and, well, to be blunt, we have decided not to allow any more new members from Texas. Again, really sorry. Good luck to you in all of your future endeavors.

I was one of those "one of these days" brewers. Well that day has come. I have two brews under my belt, both Ales. First one went so-so. The second one went much better and I am waiting for the result.

I am not too far from AHS so I get most of my stuff there. Still doing the extract thing and would like to progress to doing all grain brews. Looking forward to building experience and this community look to be a good spot to start.

Welcome
I have less than a year on the brewing scene...but making gallons as fast as I can.
Down south a bit from you, but do make it to AHS every few weeks it seems.

Next time at AHBS ask them to show you a minimash version.. It's a nice stop above pure extract, but not nearly as consuming as All Grain from what I have learned.

Hi from another, newbie(I just brewed my first 5 gallon batch today). I hope you get great results out of that brew!

Really sorry to be the barer of bad news. We took a vote and, well, to be blunt, we have decided not to allow any more new members from Texas. Again, really sorry. Good luck to you in all of your future endeavors.

In that case we just may need to succeed.

Welcome to the group, from CO. Lots of helpful advice in the forum stickes and using the search function. Ask away, this is a very helpful community.

Back