Halcyon Malt Unmilled 10# $12.31 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smata67

Reaction score
I have receive my order and will probably be sending it back. I was somewhat apprehensive ordering in the first place, thinking this is a malt that probably doesn't move and might have been on the shelf longer and I believe that is the case. One of the two 5 # bags has lost its vacuum and the Batch # is 46,816. A recent order of mine from MoreBeer had a batch number of 52,XXX and all the heavily discounted kits that I have received over the last few months all have Batch #s in the 49,XXX to 51,XXX range. Most, if not all, of these products from Homebrewers Outpost and Brewmaster have Free Returns, so back it goes.

I have receive my order and will probably be sending it back. I was somewhat apprehensive ordering in the first place, thinking this is a malt that probably doesn't move and might have been on the shelf longer and I believe that is the case. One of the two 5 # bags has lost its vacuum and the Batch # is 46,816. A recent order of mine from MoreBeer had a batch number of 52,XXX and all the heavily discounted kits that I have received over the last few months all have Batch #s in the 49,XXX to 51,XXX range. Most, if not all, of these products from Homebrewers Outpost and Brewmaster have Free Returns, so back it goes.
Great feedback. Good to know on these "deals"- they may be near or past expiration date.
Thanks foe sharing

I'm thinking Batch Numbers less than 49,000 on the Homebrewer's Outpost and Brewmasters products on Amazon are getting to be long in the tooth. The free returns option will be used on these going forward.

Back