Haier 150 Can Beverage Center - Model # HEBF100BXS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourLover

Reaction score
I figured I'd put this information up here for anyone looking for a small fridge for fermentation, cold crashing, or possibly dispensing purposes. I use this fridge solely for cold crashing. This fridge might be a little on the expensive end, but it looks good, and was easy to bypass the internal thermostat. I wish I had better pictures of the thermostat bypass, but it was my grandfather that came over to do that part for me, and since it only took him about 10 minutes he was done before I could get any "in progress" photos.

Inside Dimensions Are As Follows:
At the bottom from the hump forward: 12-1/8"
In the middle, above the hump forward: 17-1/8"
From the bottom to the underside of the temperature controller: 26" (Note: The temperature controller doesn't do anything anymore as it has been bypassed. I left mine in for aesthetic purposes.)
From the bottom to the light in the middle: 27-1/2"
Height of the hump: 8"

Attached are a few photos for general reference.

IMG_4190.jpegIMG_4191.jpegIMG_4192.jpegIMG_4193.jpegIMG_4195.jpegIMG_4199.jpegIMG_4282.jpgIMG_4283.jpg

I've been thinking about getting one of these purely out of aesthetics. Great job!

Back