Greetings from the shadow of NYC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

My name is Channing and I am a recent transplant from Coastal NC to North Jersey. I am a marine biologist that has turned more of a terrestrial biologist and have only one hobby that rivals beer. That would be reef aquariums. So feel free to ask any environmental/biological/fish questions, haha. I am pretty much brand new to brewing despite being an avid enjoyer of brews for some time. I am out of Lyndhurst, NJ which is just about 15 minutes outside of NYC. I'm looking forward to meeting and swapping knowledge with many of you as I progress along my brewing endeavors. I have a couple of kit brews under my belt and am looking into starting with some all grain brewing soon (Although funds may make it slower than I may like.) I thank you all in advance for making such a great and knowledgeable forum base and hope I will contribute my own pieces soon enough. I'll post some setup specs soon when I have a bit more time. In the meantime....

Cheers Mates

Latest posts

Back