Greetings from Scottsdale, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cg17

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Have been lurking for the past 6 weeks since I received my first brew kit and have really learned quite a bit from y'all.

Tasted my first born pale ale yesterday. A little on the sweet side but drinkable. I think I didnt ferment it as long as I should have. If there is one thing I've learned from this site is that you need to have patience and allow a brew to sit for a bit. Oh well, live and learn

I have a nut brown in the fermenter now and will leave it in the primary for 3 weeks.

Happy Brewing!

another from Az.

welcome to HBT there are several others down in your neck of the woods im sure if you have questions or wanted to drop by for a brew day they would be more than willing to let you stop by.

-=Jason=-

I'm new to the site too and from AZ. There is a store my buddy recommended to me off of 65th and Bell called What Ales Ya? The owner is really cool and helpful if you ever need supplies or direction.

I'm new to the site too and from AZ. There is a store my buddy recommended to me off of 65th and Bell called What Ales Ya? The owner is really cool and helpful if you ever need supplies or direction.

Yep - Chuck is a great guy and is very helpful.

Back