Greetings from NW Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggriffi

Reaction score
i have been bitten by the bug to try my hand at home brewing and found this site thru a google search. I have not as of yet bought a kit but have my eye on one from Austin Homebrew, and I have seen here that they come highly recommended. Have read a lot of the beginner threads here and hope that one day i can contribute to this site.

Welcome aboard! You'll find everyone here is really supportive and helpful. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask away. Have you gotten a chance to brew with someone before?

Welcome aboard! You'll find everyone here is really supportive and helpful. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask away. Have you gotten a chance to brew with someone before?

Haven't ever brewed before, but I do have several friends who have been brewing for a few years now but they don't live close. Plus there is a local AHA group that I would like to join.

If you haven't already, pick up a copy of "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing." That is the absolute best advice I received when I started.
Followed closely by "sanitize!" and "Relax. Stop worrying. Even if you screw up, it's still gonna be beer"
Cheers

Picking up a copy of Palmer's book is on my list. For now I am reading the online version

Back