Greetings from MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaredr

Reaction score
:mug:

Hello from the St Paul 'burbs.
Just joined up yesterday, love all of the helpful information and souls on here. Been extract brewing for a few years but plan to move to AG this year.

Looking forward to spending too much time on this board

Jared

Welcome from MN! (opposite side of twin cities burbs)

You'll love the jump to AG, plenty of threads on here already to help you along the way.

:mug:

Welcome from formerly from the TC burbs! This site is a really useful tool if you have simple to complex questions. I'm always posting and receiving responses immediately. If you move to AG, I suggest BIAB. It s probably the easiest and cheapest way to go AG. Plenty of info on this site. Have fun!

Just joined also. Never done these forums before. Totally internet inept, but learning. Beer has never let me down, always there for me, and now i'm starting to learn how to brew.

Welcome! I grew up in St. Paul and am now way out on the west side. If any of you MN guys want my old cart it's yours free. It's not awesome but it works. (not included: kettle, burner, cooler or propane tank). If it's not gone in the next couple of weeks it'll go into the fire pit with the Xmas tree. If you're interested let me know.
sculpture.jpg

Back