Greetings from Greece

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfA01

...it ain't sold in heaven...
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Dan and I live in Athens, Greece half of the year and the other half I live on the island of Evia, Greece. My family and I are hoping to make the move to Evia permanently. We are working toward opening a bed and breakfast in a small village near the sea.

Our focus is all around eco and organic. We are planning to work up to an eco farm that produces most of its own produce, animals and beverages. Until then, we are going through the process of resourcing local organic products to serve at our B&B. Also, we plan to carry a line of adventure tourism equipment (kayaks, mountain bikes, backpacks, etc.).

Eventually, we'll work up to organizing eco-tourism packages, such as, wine making, olive pressing, etc. Hopefully one day we'll be serving our own beer :rockin:

Cheers,
Dan

Welcome.

And good luck with the B&B permits. You either pay the heavy bribes and get your permit in 1 day, or you don't pay the bribe and you wait for 7 years.

Welcome.

And good luck with the B&B permits. You either pay the heavy bribes and get your permit in 1 day, or you don't pay the bribe and you wait for 7 years.

Thanks. We have someone that is helping us to get organized with the permits. My wife is Greek-American so we are able to navigate the system like natives.

Welcome to the forum. I'd love to visit your B&B some day.

Right on. We'll send out some pics and notices when we are to that point. Hopefully we'll close on the properties and begin renovations by the end of summer, or early fall.

:mug:

Back