Greetings from Dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randal-c

Decoherence Brewing
Reaction score
Hello.

First post here but I've been lurking a long time. I've been brewing for about 12 years and never entered a competition or joined a club. I suppose it's time to get social.

Randal

Hi there. I'm pretty new here too. I lurked for about three years before I even started brewing. Awesome bunch of people here

randal-c said:
Hello.

First post here but I've been lurking a long time. I've been brewing for about 12 years and never entered a competition or joined a club. I suppose it's time to get social.

Randal

Hey, there!!
The hubby & I are from Dallas, also!! We have been brewing since June... However, right after our second brew - we found out we were expecting!! :) We are anxious to get back into it & probably going with a Pecan Porter the next go around!!
We visited Craft & Growler in downtown - close to Fair Park - filled out growler with the 512 Pecan Porter & the hubby had a couple of drinks - where we spoke to one of the managers & he informed us of the HomeBrew meetings that they have their at their place... Thinking about checking into that...

Enjoy your lurking!! :)

Sassy. :)

Latest posts

Back