Greetings from Alabama!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AintLifeGrand

Reaction score
Hey folks, Mark here. Been browsing this site for a year or two now so I figured it was time to create and acount and introduce myself. I have learned a good bit of what I know about brewing off of this site and I thank the good people of HBT for that. Now that I have an account I feel the need to post some dancing bananas. :ban: :ban:

Where in Alabama are you from? Grand Bay(from your name). I'm from Mobile originally but left there in 1976. My family all still lives there and we visit often so I'm the only member of Free the Hops in New Mexico. I also joined Raise your Pints in Mississippi just in case I get stuck there on my way to Mobile.
Beer in Alabama has come a very long way since I lived there but it seems to all be happening up north.
ROLL TIDE

Howdy. I'm from Mobile. You're right about bama coming a long way since then. I'm not a member of free the hops, though it seems I did sign a petition for their cause a few years ago, which I fully support. Cheers!

Back