Greetings for Beaver County, Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayberQue

Reaction score
Hello,
Not to make this sound like an AA meeting but let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Jason Brandenburg, i'm from Freedom, PA. I have been making mead for a few years and brewing beer now for only about 2 or 3 weeks, i have a Nut Brown conditioning in a corny, a pilsner in secondary. As far as mead, i have a Blackberry Melomel bulk aging, an apple cinnamon cyser almost ready to bottle (going to be served as a mulled cyser), and two semi-sweet show Meads aging in bottles.

I have only brewed beer from exctracts and plan doing a few partial mash batches while i finish building/collecting the peices for my all grain set up. I have dedicated quite a bit of my time lately to studying this wonderful science and enjoys all of it. And i havent even had a beer of my own yet.

Sitting in the parking lot of psu Harrisburg while typing this. Welcome to the forums!

I went to Pennsylvania once and met Auntie Anne back when I used to work at a pretzel shop.

Also, I love beer.

Welcome to the site!

Back