Greetings Folks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amaranthim

Reaction score
New to all of this~ I have enjoyed drinking kombucha but my "habit" was getting stupid expensive, so decided to brew my own. Am on my second batch and of course, experimenting and still pretty clueless. Of course I am having the, "Is this mold???" doubts- but nothing smells rotten and the result tastes good and hasn't made me ill so I am going with nope, it's all good.

This time am waiting at least two weeks before I call it done. The first one I only let ferment one week and only made one gallon. This one is a two gallon batch- the max that will fit in my ceramic container. The second ferment am planning to use Grolsh-style bottles. I will have to gauge the lenth of time to see what I like best, but so far am happy with my new found hobby.

Will start eading through the forum and picking every one's brains. :mug:

Welcome to the forum and to the hobby. My girl has only made one kombucha batch so far, and she was freaked out by the scoby, so it has been left in the closet for about 2 months now. I am waiting to see how sour this thing turns out!

Hello and welcome! Leave us some questions on the kombucha board!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

Thanks Pappers and lol Jlp. Will do kyt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back