Greeting From Charlotte NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Chevelle

Reaction score
Hello from Charlotte NC well more like Huntersville but Charlotte is the big town next door. A little of an introduction for me is I got hooked on home brewing when I lived in a house, Then when I moved into an apartment the Keggerator, big propane burners, Big pots and everything else went into storage. So I have started brewing in small 1 gallon batches. The best part of this is I have had a chance to really experiment with how changing ingredients can change a beer. I have built a small 2 gallon Tun and am able to learn quite a bit about AG

Welcome from Concord. I get my supplied up the road at Alt. Bev in Mooresville since that's where I work. Good HB show with good grain mill, I hit 78% efficiency with their crush.

Ahh yes I spend lots of time and money in that store. I am very impressed with everyone there

Then you guys have a completely different view of Alt Bev than I do!! I find them extremely overpriced and their South Blvd store is filled with rude, ignorant, lazy "workers".

With that said, welcome to the sight. I'm in North Charlotte between Northlake and Concord Mills.

Regarding Alt Bev, try Mooresville, the people there are helpful. I usually call in my grain bill and they have it ready for me to pickup within the hour.

Have you guys ever been to Ass Clown Brewing in Huntersville? They have some very crafty beers. Lots of flavors going on there!

Latest posts

Back