• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green lee punches (WTB)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have these on order, and should arrive today. If you are patient, I can use them and then sell/ship them to you (from 29650). I think it will take me a week to be done with them, maybe two, depending on schedule.

The harbor freight ones work OK... Nowhere near the quality of the greenlee. The HF ones are also for conduit so they make larger holes than what they are labeled...

My punches arrived this weekend. Hopefully will have holes knocked out in a day or two. Will update as it progresses.

Also, if you are interested, it looks like I am going to have a few of the following left over. These are Directly from Kal's links, so he is supported. I just ended up ordering quantity needed, and then they swapped over and made it packages of 5 or 10, so I got 5 and 10 times the amount of stuff I needed.

1/2" SS Ball Valves (4 I think),
1/2" SS tubing (enough for multiple water in spouts HLT)
Both Sizes of Washers
O-rings

If you want them, we can work something out. I ran out of steam and time today to get everything punched and installed. So hopefully tomorrow I will be done.

Appreciate it, but I have already got everything I need except the Stainless tubing. Pm me when you are done with the punches.

I swear I or someone needs to buy a set and then charge shipping and handling plus a few bucks to lend them out to the masses. Then after a while it'd pay for itself as long as people are honest (which I think most are). I'm needing some here in a month or so but there's not exactly a "for rent" section.

I don't mind "renting" mine out. I believe I need to do one more hole, then I will rent them out to everyone in turn, if that is what is preferable to people, cheaper in the long run, as long as people are trusting.

I've got 2 of them I wouldn't mind selling since I bought but now work at a place with a machine shop that can do anything. Name your price.

I need to punch a 9/16" (for the Temp Probe) and 1 1/4" (for the heating Element) in hole in my Brew kettle. If anyone has these punches maybe we can work something out.

Latest posts

Back