Great Lakes Hops crowns?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHound12

Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good things about great lakes hops. Does anyone know the prices they have listed on their site is for crowns or just rhizomes?? I can't seem to find a number to contact them. I live in Tallahassee (north florida) and was gonna see if I could possibly plant some cascade this fall.

The prices they have listed are for either their crowns or actively growing field grade plants.....depending on what time of year you order from them.

Ok Thanks, would September be a good time plant them? I know growing conditions are way less than ideal in Florida but with the cooler months coming up maybe I could get some cones come spring...
btw tallahassee does get pretty cool for several months during the winter

Those guys are awesome! Year round hop plants. I just loaded up on every type I want and am going to grow them indoors and plant in early Spring to get a jump on growth. :)

Fall is a great time for planting! Our contact info is listed on the vendor page of this website. Email us at [email protected] with any questions. We have the most amazing crowns and field grade plants available!

Austin @ GLH

Latest posts

Back