• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Graphic Design/Art trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeSparrow

Reaction score
Good day! So I'm still new to brewing beer and there's still a lot of equipment and supplies I need to get. Then one day a member here (Jorb) inquired about a possible trade. In exchange for me creating a homebrew logo, and possibly specific beer labels for each brew, he'd send some beers over only available on the east coast as I live on the west. Then he came up with an even better idea and proposed a custom temp controller for the chest freezer I have collecting dust in the garage.

I thought this was an awesome idea, so if there's anyone who would like to trade some graphic design work, I can use just about anything related to brewing, any old unused equipment you don't need I'm sure we can work something out. Also, it's not limited to beer labels or brewery logos, I can do graphic design for anything else (t shirts, web graphics, etc) and also have experience in designing websites using HTML/CSS. Along with that I can do traditional/digital artwork like paintings and such. Check out my online portfolio below if you are interested, message me if this sounds like it would be of use to you! Thanks for stopping by!

http://jakesparrow.carbonmade.com

I will keep this space reserved for any projects I've completed for members here and the details of the trade

Hey man, I opening an nano brewery in NY and am having trouble creating and finding someone to create a logo for my nano brewery. Please pm me if your interested!!!

Oh man Idk how but I completely missed all these replies :( I sent a PM to all of you, if you're still interested. Lemme know, sorry bout that!

Latest posts

Back