Good YouTube channel resources for homebrewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headyyeti

Reaction score
I have found the NorthernBrewerTV channel to be very helpful for beginners. Are there any other good YouTube channel resources for homebrewers?

I'm not sure if they have a channel, but Basic Brewing Radio (and video) are great. Also, Ben's Homebrew on youtube is pretty good. Umm, oh, there's craigtube. Search a brew method you are interested in and see if the poster has a series.

+1 on Basic Brewing Video, I don't know about Ben's Homebrew but be careful with Craigtube. Craigtube is one of the videos that convinced me to start homebrewing so props to him for that. But I watch an episode the other day where Craig poured a can of Coopers light hopped extract into a fermenter with a pound of brown sugar, topped off with water and pitched his yeast. I guess it is possible to ferment hopped extract without boiling, but it just seems wrong. Like wearing a speedo to the beach, just wrong.

I stand up for craig tube, he got me into this hobby. When he does stuff, it is a way to do something... not the only way. He even tells you that. I am looking forward to when he does all grain, even though I have done all grain for over three years.

Brewing TV is the best Video Podcast I have seen. Amazing production value for three guys. I have learned a ton from them for sure. Basic Brewing does good podcasts and of course Brew Strong Podcast is the best.

Takesomeadvice is pretty awesome. He knows nothing about brewing, or beer styles.....he doesn't even know how to POUR a beer. But damn, hes entertaining, and will make the kookiest freakazoid seem normal

Takesomeadvice is pretty awesome. He knows nothing about brewing, or beer styles.....he doesn't even know how to POUR a beer. But damn, hes entertaining, and will make the kookiest freakazoid seem normal

You beat me to it...... Very entertaining...... Does not know s*** about brewing, but fun to watch.

Craigtube did an AG brew some time ago now. Search for it. He also does extract with steeping grains,& I think partial mash too. Just search for home brewing videos on youtube & you'll find a lot of them. Steeljan should still have her videos posted. revolutionary brewer is on here & does reviews of homebrews & what he put in them.

Latest posts

Back