Good Pipeline

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerman0001

Reaction score
I have 8 kegs on tap 3 ready to go and another 4 empty. Was looking for suggestions for some brews that need to sit for awhile. I have temp control for lagers and ales. I just dont want to wait for 6 monthes and have it suck!!

Ok well wee heavy, RIS, IIPA, old ale hell even a nut or esb would be awesome after a decent conditioning. 6 months isn't too long, pretty much anything will be great! If it were me I would brew a Vienna lager man those are awesome

What would be the best example of a Barleywine I could buy? Guess I am at the point where I have brewed what I know and like but am ready to expand. LOL have bought a $22 bottle of beer at a local bar and was not very happy.. sorry the waitress had to suffer for it.

LOL I was just thinking I have over 50gal of beer on hand right now and I am still looking for the next one.. Is this normal??

If I had that much in my pipeline and had temp control for lagers, I would definitely have a maibock on the list of upcoming brews.

Back