Good Day from Derwent Alberta Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome fellow Canadian! All grain brewer here as well! Cheers and happy brewing!

Derwent? Never heard of it...

Welcome from a fellow Albertan. I plan to do my first all-grain batch on Monday, and I can hardly wait.

Oh yeah Derwent, sure it's right over there near um ah well,........hang on......why is Google Maps so freaking slow........near Vermillion, no, nope, wait a sec,......it's not near.....nothin!
Welcome flat lander.:tank:
HD

Oh yeah Derwent, sure it's right over there near um ah well,........hang on......why is Google Maps so freaking slow........near Vermillion, no, nope, wait a sec,......it's not near.....nothin!
Welcome flat lander.:tank:
HD

You're on the right track... it's over there.... you know by that other place...
wait for it....... nope... I was thinking about somewhere else.... hold it... I know now..... down the road from that small town next to the field where they grow all that great barley...

Welcome Jim. All in good humour... :mug:

Back