Getting ready for bottling day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzfest05

Reaction score
Just about ready to bottle my IPA. Once I have this bottled I can move onto my oktoberfest ale and the hefe.
Just cleaning up my gems
img0086pk.jpg

The two larger swing tops, up front, what are those? I have been looking for a few of these style but have been unable to locate them.
I am always collecting as many swing tops as I can get my greedy hands on. :D

Very nice and clean collection, btw. I'm still of the small group of brewers that thinks the bottling of your 'product' is one of the best experiences in the whole process. Have fun out there!
Jonas

Edit: I can't tell from the picture whether it is linoleum, vinyl or the real thing but that brick back-splash really gives a nice flair to your kitchen that I am envious of.

Those are Muskoka Harvest ales. Muskoka brewery came out with a seasonal ale to represent harvesting season. Picked out a couple but the beer is really pricey, the bottles however a really good. They are just under a litre.

It looks brick even to me, except its paint. Painted it with a cutout pattern and a painting sponge to get the brick looking effect.

It looks brick even to me, except its paint. Painted it with a cutout pattern and a painting sponge to get the brick looking effect.

Well, it is beautiful in it's own respect. I will remember this for when I redo my kitchen!

Cheers!
Jonas

Got all my IPA Bottled, now enjoying one of the best IPA's Money can buy.
Mad Tom IPA.
Bam

img0090c.jpg

img0089gd.jpg

img0087hv.jpg

img0088jq.jpg

I just wanted to update this a little.
Its almost been a week since I bottled and I decided to try one of my IPA's.
The beer is still a bit cloudy well really cloudy, but thats normal at this stage.
I really surprised that after 6 days its got a fair carbonation level, the beer is still a bit green but I dont mind.

Next saturday I will drink another to check on status.
So far not so bad.
I know the recipe section is so close by but if anyone has a good partial mash or extract with minor grain and hops recipe for next brew just tell me.

This forums is full of good people, so thank you to everyone.

Latest posts

Back