Geemacher - New Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revco

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to post that I ordered two new 1/2BBL sanke kegs from Geemacher for my new keggle setup. I didn't see a review here, so thought I'd start one.

I couldn't be more pleased. Jenny, my sales rep, was very patient and sent me multiple revisions of quotes because I kept changing quantities. Payment was simple and they rolled my order out within an hour of placing it. I was particularly surprised when they showed up two days ahead of the FedEx schedule. Kegs are in good shape and the pricing isn't all that bad for small orders. (About $145 + shipping at this time & shipping was about $25 per keg for me.) It still works out a bit less than a brand new kettle once you get done with fittings and such.

They also offer firkins and other sizes of kegs as well. They have no minimum quantities, so if you just need one, they'll do it for you. I know used kegs are the "thing" here, but if you can't find them after looking for quite awhile, this is a great option.

http://www.geemacher.com/

Latest posts

Back