Gas Supply Line

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhay_x7

Reaction score
I have no good answer and I meant to subscribe because I am curious about the answer. I have a little experience with gas, but reading the description it is rated for indoor/outdoor so I assume it would work. Granted, since gas can be explodie you may want someone a bit smarter then me

You may want to ask an associate at Home Depot, they may have some more insight.

Also, this product just popped up in my facebook news feed...

I was poking around the Internet trying to find flex gas supply line for my brewstand and came across these at HD:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/HOME-FLEX-1-2-in-FIP-x-1-2-in-FIP-Gas-Valve-x-24-in-Stainless-Steel-Heater-Connector-HFHC-5K-24/204626430#specifications

The 1/2" gas ball valves are almost $9 a pop at HD so these seem to be a great deal at $14 for the valve and flex line. Any reason I should not get them?

Check the BTU rating on the line compared to what your burner requires. Many times it isn't enough

specifications says rated at max psi of 37 so should be good for high pressure regulator. i would think

I still have been unable to find a BTU rating online. I have reached out to their customer service and if they respond back, I will post it here.

Back