Game of Thrones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Sansa jealous of her little sister?

I didn't really get that impression. I think after the sparring match the look from Sansa was when she finally realizes Arya isn't joking about her kill list and being a changed person....an assassin. Sansa kinda laughed her off on 2 previous occasions.

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-2101.jpg

Really good episode. I wasn't too fond of Broon knocking Jamie off his horse into 2 foot (max) water and it's seemingly bottomless... They were literally riding horses along the edge of the water and then sinking into the dark depths. I'm hoping that is artistic effect.

Anyway, beyond that, really good episode. Wife and I both rewinded to hear what Bran said to Littlefinger, but couldn't understand it the second time either. Thanks for the tip!

When Arya was fighting Brienne, and Littlefinger is watching them, my wife says, "...creepy..." I'm like, yup, he's rock hard right now! He's found a new potential avenue for his ambitions. Too bad for him I doubt Arya has any affection for him. It seems lately that nobody has any affection for him! His gifts aren't being well received lately.

I was really digging the dragon flames. I loved how she strafed the road, like WWII fighters taking out a supply train. Too bad she didn't get there before the gold made it into King's Landing. It would have really set Cersei back to be without her repayment. If Dany can get some information out of some Lannisters before returning home she might learn of the gold and be able to set up an ambush to intercept it.

i'm really excited for how the next episode picks up.. i hope no time passes between them..

the battle with brienne and arya was great, and when arya looked up to see littlefinger, the look she had on her face was priceless!

nobody of note died last episode, but with one 3 left this season i'm sure somebody will die quite soon.. anybody have any guesses of who doesn't make it out alive this season? I think littlefinger will be gone, though i'm not sure who else would be.. any theories?

i'm really excited for how the next episode picks up.. i hope no time passes between them..

the battle with brienne and arya was great, and when arya looked up to see littlefinger, the look she had on her face was priceless!

nobody of note died last episode, but with one 3 left this season i'm sure somebody will die quite soon.. anybody have any guesses of who doesn't make it out alive this season? I think littlefinger will be gone, though i'm not sure who else would be.. any theories?

It won't be Littlefinger. He's too wily. Plus he's one of the main "Players" in the game. Most of the main characters, or their family members, are just pawns in the schemes between him and Varys. They do well keeping a relatively low profile. That's my theory anyway.

I kind of feel as though Sansa might take a dirt nap soon. She is in a position of power, and although very smart, and no pushover anymore, I feel as though the story might continue on without her, with Arya there to avenge her.

Don't forget we've not seen the last of The Hound, either. I'm kind of anxious to see what happens with him. People speculate that he may be going to King's Landing to fight his brother, Gregor, after the torture his brother put him through. I'd personally be more interested in seeing what happens between him and Arya if they were to meet again.

So who is mining the DragonGlass? It's really only Jon and Davos there right now, right? Maybe a few more to handle the ship, but not nearly enough to really do much in that regard. Someone will have to hire help to get it dug out and back to the North, or Jon will have to send ravens back and call for help, reducing the already low numbers of men there.

If Dany can get some information out of some Lannisters before returning home she might learn of the gold and be able to set up an ambush to intercept it.

I think she's going to take more than Lannister information back to Dragonstone with her. I think Jamie will be a prisoner once again.

So who is mining the DragonGlass? It's really only Jon and Davos there right now, right? Maybe a few more to handle the ship, but not nearly enough to really do much in that regard. Someone will have to hire help to get it dug out and back to the North, or Jon will have to send ravens back and call for help, reducing the already low numbers of men there.

i thought the same thing.. when dany was going over there to see what they had found, i turned to my wife and was like "so are just jon and davos supposed to mine enough to fight an army?" Though since she now appears to be fully onboard (at least i think so with those drawings that jon definitely did not make himself to prove his point ;-) they could have some of her people help out to make it much faster..

i'm kinda hoping that they last episode is them with the white walkers and they hold off on kings landing for the series finale, though with GRRM you never know!

I think a dragon his going to die...its all but garanteed with those ballistas.

The biggest plot twist is in suspension and thats the only thing killing me. Jons brother is in winterfell woth the key to Jons true lastname and they r mikes apart. The convo betweem Jon amd Daemerys was priceless because she said she is true aire but SO IS JON so king of north amd amd queen of south are both rightfull royalty. Its going to be am explosive episode when these secrets come to light.

On a side note me and my fiance talked about the starks. Arya has become a faceless god(men with no face basically demigods). Jon king of north and a true aire. And bran is the three eyed raven. Another powerful legend. And then poor sansa...shes gotta find her place

It won't be Littlefinger. He's too wily. Plus he's one of the main "Players" in the game. Most of the main characters, or their family members, are just pawns in the schemes between him and Varys. They do well keeping a relatively low profile. That's my theory anyway.

I kind of feel as though Sansa might take a dirt nap soon. She is in a position of power, and although very smart, and no pushover anymore, I feel as though the story might continue on without her, with Arya there to avenge her.

Don't forget we've not seen the last of The Hound, either. I'm kind of anxious to see what happens with him. People speculate that he may be going to King's Landing to fight his brother, Gregor, after the torture his brother put him through. I'd personally be more interested in seeing what happens between him and Arya if they were to meet again.

My guess is that the hound will be the one to ultimately kill his brother.

Daenarys said Jon will have all the labor he needs to mine the dragon glass... Not all went to war.

I think Arya has one more trick to play then she's a goner. She's already done more than her share for a non-core character.

I'd love to see little finger gone but he's not played out yet.

Interesting theory on a leak in daenarys's inner circle! Either there's a leak or it was all convenience to move the story line along.

I think Arya has one more trick to play then she's a goner. She's already done more than her share for a non-core character.

bite your tongue! she is most def a core character!

it'll take a good surprise to kill her, which i wouldn't put it past happening, but its not as easy as it would have been in the first couple seasons.. and you never know when she will strike..

I think Bran will let the people of the North know that Jon Snow is Half Stark & Half Targaryen. Jon Snow will be the link to a New Kingdom

Really good episode. I wasn't too fond of Broon knocking Jamie off his horse into 2 foot (max) water and it's seemingly bottomless... They were literally riding horses along the edge of the water and then sinking into the dark depths. I'm hoping that is artistic effect.

Anyway, beyond that, really good episode. Wife and I both rewinded to hear what Bran said to Littlefinger, but couldn't understand it the second time either. Thanks for the tip!

When Arya was fighting Brienne, and Littlefinger is watching them, my wife says, "...creepy..." I'm like, yup, he's rock hard right now! He's found a new potential avenue for his ambitions. Too bad for him I doubt Arya has any affection for him. It seems lately that nobody has any affection for him! His gifts aren't being well received lately.

I was really digging the dragon flames. I loved how she strafed the road, like WWII fighters taking out a supply train. Too bad she didn't get there before the gold made it into King's Landing. It would have really set Cersei back to be without her repayment. If Dany can get some information out of some Lannisters before returning home she might learn of the gold and be able to set up an ambush to intercept it.

It wasn't Bron who saved Jamie...it was the other Tarly boy!

I'm very excited to see where the final episodes of the season are going!

I think Bran will let the people of the North know that Jon Snow is Half Stark & Half Targaryen. Jon Snow will be the link to a New Kingdom

Why is Bran being such a jerk. He could have revealed to Sansa that he "sees things" a thousand different ways, and he chooses to use visions of her getting raped on her wedding night! What a jackass.

It wasn't Bron who saved Jamie...it was the other Tarly boy!

I'm very excited to see where the final episodes of the season are going!

Is that true? I thought it was Bronn and everything I've seen on forums agreed?

I don't know. I don't trust Sansa and Daenerys is starting to get those crazy eyes. Before it was all about freedom and now it's about capturing and bending the knee.

Why is Bran being such a jerk. He could have revealed to Sansa that he "sees things" a thousand different ways, and he chooses to use visions of her getting raped on her wedding night! What a jackass.

Bran doesn't think like normal people anymore.

Is that true? I thought it was Bronn and everything I've seen on forums agreed?

It was definitely the Tarly boy...go and watch the episode again if you can...having HBO Now the wife and I watched it multiple times the guy who jumped and saved Jamie had short hair not long hair like Bron...

there are a couple overcrowded houses across the street. I wouldn't mind them becoming two smoking holes

along with their 87 non-functioning vehicles

I'll wager a homebrew care package that Arya doesn't survive season 7. :D

I'd take you up on that, but if I lose, I have to pay the wager, plus I'd be disappointed Arya's not on the show anymore. I lose twice.

Anyone else think it's crazy how the various houses are in battle with each other, rather than creating alliances based upon trade and mutual benefit?

Yeah, your right. That wouldn't make good TV...

GoT Characters most likely to dirt nap
Tyree Sand (too easy)
Ellaria Sand
Yara Greyjoy
Grey Worm
Euron Greyjoy (hopefully)
The Mountain
Melisandre
Littlefinger (dark horse)

Do you think The Hound is on Arya's list?

I'll wager a homebrew care package that Arya doesn't survive season 7. :D

I would love to take you up on this sir, but in the off chance I were to lose this wager I fear the dearth of pipeline would make for a rather sorry care package 🍻

So how's this for a theory for the cliffhanger finishing episode...Jaime ultimately dies, pushing Cersei COMPLETELY over the crazy edge (ALL of her family is now dead). Danerys loses one (or more) of her dragons, pushing HER over the crazy edge also. Somehow Dani gets to Cersei (or vice versa) and they have the ultimate chick fight while Jon, Bran, Sansa, and Arya are watching. And there the season ends.

So how's this for a theory for the cliffhanger finishing episode...Jaime ultimately dies, pushing Cersei COMPLETELY over the crazy edge (ALL of her family is now dead). Danerys loses one (or more) of her dragons, pushing HER over the crazy edge also. Somehow Dani gets to Cersei (or vice versa) and they have the ultimate topless chick fight while Jon, Bran, Sansa, and Arya are watching. And there the season ends.

Fixed it.

Back