Fulton's Sweet Child of Vine recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benducklow

Reaction score
I had a pint of this luscious, tasty beverage this weekend and absolutely loved it! Anybody have an idea of an extract or AG recipe of this one?

From their website it says it uses "Generous quantities of Simcoe and Glacier hops" throughout the boil, then in late in fermentation, infuses "with another dose of Glaciers". It's probably one of my favorites now.

-Ben
Cheers! :mug:

Have you talked to the brewers yet? Pete is the head brewer there, a pretty nice guy. He might have some insight for you. They have their open house on November 18th of this month... check it out and see if you can chat with them for awhile.

It's a great beer though, I've had it many times!

No, I havent talked with the Brewers. I saw the event on their site about the 18th and might be able to get down there. I'd love to get a growler of the 'vine' from them.

I'm a little intimidated talking about something I only 2.5 years into though <gulp>. Maybe I'll give email a try...

benducklow said:
I'm a little intimidated talking about something I only 2.5 years into though <gulp>. Maybe I'll give email a try...

You might be able to reach out to them on facebook too, if that's your thing. They're pretty active there. Not sure if they run their own page our if they hired someone, but I've been following them there for some time now.

Good luck, it's a great beer!

Found this thread when I was searching for the same recipe. Just had my first taste of Sweet Child of Vine...AMAZING. I just e-mailed them from the website, I'll let you know if I get anything.

Latest posts

Back