FT H24 Barrel Roll No 3 Pugachev's Cobra

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeSparrow

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone east of the West Coast would be interested in a trade for this beer. It's a beast, I've had a bottle already, and it lasted for a couple days though (at 18.9 ABV, it's wise to share or drink over a few days if you can find a way to preserve the carbonation) on the last day it got real flat (but best flat beer Ive had)

Here's the website link for it:
http://www.hangar24brewery.com/co_barrel_pugachevcobra.htm

As far as tasting notes go, despite it's 18.9 percent ABV, it's not nearly that harsh and is rather smooth when it's cold but gets hotter as it gets warmer (that just sounds weird). Sweet but not cloying, big wave of bourbon but not overpowering like some other bourbon BA beers, molasses, maple, chocolate, coffee I didn't detect any oak depsite the barrel aging. It's a monster though, it's definitely one to share with a friend or two.

Anyways if anyone is interested, Id just be looking for some good beers I can't get here in California. It is a more expensive brew (I think 23 dollars or so) if interested you can reply here or send me a PM

:mug:

Guessing not. We had agreed to a trade and a ship date. I packed my side and was ready to ship on the agreed date, then he told me his brother drank the Pugachev while he was out of town but he could get another one. Not sure why, but I waited patiently another week when he told me he was picking it up after work last Thursday. He hasn't replied since.

Back