FT: CCB Big Sound ISO: HT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDubWill

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a 750ml bottle of Cigar City Big Sound, bourbon barrel aged Scotch ale. This is a very limited release and you would be hard pressed to find it anywhere right now. This beer scores a 97 on BA and 99 on Rate Beer and is absolutely incredible in it's complexity.

I'm looking for close to an even trade money wise and am interested in two 4-packs of Heady Topper, I paid $28 for the single bottle of Big Sound. Aside from the price, I truly believe this beer is worth 8 HTs considering it's also highly sought after and a very limited release similar to HT. To sweeten the deal, and only because of HT's insane reputation, I'll throw in a sixer of Jai Alai, Maduro, or Florida Cracker, your choice.

Cigar City Big Sound Scotch Ale Bourbon Barrel Aged | Beer Geek Nation Craft Beer Reviews

MrNickVT, the beer is still available. Heading to the store now to see if they have anything new in from CCB.

Latest posts

Back