• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio FS: Keezer/Bar - Local Only, $800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pannell77

Reaction score
So my house just went into contract and I will be moving very soon so I am looking to sell my current keezer so I can build a bigger one at the new house.

Will include everything except the kegs and co2 & beer gas tanks and regulators as I need those for the next build.

Fits 3 ball lock kegs and both tanks. 2 perlick 525 faucets and 1 stout faucet, stc-1000 controller, has worked great for the past 2+ years. You can check out build photos in the link in my signature below.

Will also include 3 tap handles of your choosing from my shop below.

Local sale only of course, Columbus OH - $800

20140329_173850 by pannell77, on Flickr

20140329_173839 by pannell77, on Flickr

20140329_171627 by pannell77, on Flickr

20140329_171618 by pannell77, on Flickr

Sounds like you want to sell it as a package but if you end up parting it out I'm interested in the 2 525 faucets.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yea not looking to part it out. If I were to part things out I would just re-use most of it for my next build.

local only deals suck...wish I could ship this thing to someone reasonably.

Back