• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina FS: 6.5G and 5G Carboys, Mini Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OxBrew

Reaction score
Charlotte/Fort Mill area (I make trips to Salisbury as well-open to longer for the right deal).

Cleaning out the extras and converting to better bottles for storage/dimensions (open to trading for them too). I need to confirm but I think I have 4 6.5G carboys and 8 5G carboys (bought out friends who quit brewing-way too much glass around).

6.5G glass carboys with handles-$25 each

5G glass carboys with handles-$20 each or 2 for $30!

I'll include some stoppers as well-need to sort through those bins.

6.5G Minibrew conical-SOLD

PM is quickest and we can chat via txt/phone as well.

I know my post count here isn't high but feel free to look up "OxInYourBox" on RCTech.net (RC trading board), computerwhizkid on ebay, Ox on Rasoc (reef aquarium society of Charlotte) for feedback-I can provide links as well and member "Bull8042" is my neighbor.

Thanks!
:mug:
Ox aka Will

Last edited:
Ox..I'd like to have the conical.. I'll pm you my # and we can work out details. I've bought from you on RASOC before.

How much would shipping be for two 5g carboy to 75021

Thanks but I'd rather not ship the glass. Next time I'm at the homebrew shop I will check though to see how they ship out glass. I still have the boxes for most of the carboys.

Thread update-conical sold.

Do you still have any glass for sale? Im in the CLT area and looking for more carboys for long term projects.

Do you still have any glass for sale? Im in the CLT area and looking for more carboys for long term projects.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you-I travel a lot now for work.

I sure do. Lots of glass and still some other brew supplies too left. Shoot me a PM if still interested.

Latest posts

Back