• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 25ft CFC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmilton1987

Reaction score
I made a cfc out of 3/8" copper tubing and used a high temp rated hose for the outer plumbing on it. I have used it a few times and it cools batches very efficiently. I am just not brewing as much as I should and would like to lower my gear inventory. I am willing to ship and will listen to any offer please email me as I check that more [email protected] Thanks guys and gals for helping me out. No pics at this time but I could arrange for one I think.

thanks sorry im spacing today!!! stressed about which hops to add to my belgian ! messed up the recie and only have cascades and saaz suckksss

I think you will have better luck if you post a price and photo. Hard for someone to offer on something they can't see.

Sorry about being so vauge/not having a photo. I am currently in my last Finals week as an engineering student and have not been home much to grab a pic I will make a point of it to get one posted by tomorrow tho as I have no finals for 2 days after today's one also I am looking for $70/65 area but will consider other offers

Back