• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas FREE simple wort chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
I have a wort chiller that a friend gave me awhile back but I can no longer use it because I'm in an apartment now.

About 15' of small diameter copper tubing, with a garden hose fitting on one end and just the cut copper tubing on the other. Could probably clamp some vinyl tubing or something else on that end.

Free to a good home. Will also take homebrew (or other beer) and give feedback if desired.

Will post a picture later today. Must be able to pick up from my apartment in NE Oak Cliff, Dallas.

Can I ask why you can't use a hose adapter on your kitchen sink or even bathroom sink to supply water to this? They screw on and off so no permanent damage to the faucet will result.

The sinks are too small and don't have the typical sink head connection. Plan is to just chill it overnight and pitch yeast in the morning.

Latest posts

Back