• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey FREE! mini fridge and swamp cooler ice chests - Camden County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

remthewanderer

Reaction score
Audubon NJ.

I have a mini fridge that I was going to turn into a kegerator. I cut the shelves off the door and took the thermostat off. I did not bend the freezer compartment down yet. I have all parts. I don't have the model number but it will fit 2 ball locks after the freezer is bent down. It worked as of 6 months ago. I just need it gone. Free.

I have two igloo coolers that have been cut on the top to fit a 6.5 gallone carboy.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/south-nj-igloo-cube-swamp-coolers-2-sale-431214/

These are now free. A donation of a few bottles of your homebrew would not be turned away. I am decluttering my life and these items will be in the trash within the next week.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back