• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Free Glass!! Swing top bottles and carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
Hey gang!
I have a few cases of swing top bottles up for grabs. Most of them are brown, half liter Schwelmer bottles. I think there is a case of green Grolsh bottles as well.

I also have a bunch of glass carboys. Most of them are 5gal but there is at least one 4gal and 6gal.

Located in Clarks Summit Pa

No shipping.

All free!

Would like to see someone take it all as it would be easiest for me. I will give preference to anyone who wants it all then to anyone who wants onesies / twosies.

Thanks!

I have already had interest from a few people, but I figure I'd still update with this info:

There are 3 or 4 cases of bottles. I think there are 4x 5 gallon carboys, 2x 4 gallon, and 1x 6 gallon. Again, I THINK. I will check tonight if it helps. A lot of it could use a cleaning, but are otherwise in great shape. I just need to make room.

Nice. If I were closer, I'd have picked up some carboys. You are a kind and generous person.

Back