FOTHB IV: Trying to Catch Me Brewin' Dirty

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can build things, and I math pretty well, 'bout it.

Build things? o_O But maybe you could math me outta debt?:rolleyes: I was looking for someone a little more, err, handy? :D

I did order a case of hot sauce bottles this morning though. :yes:

Build things? o_O But maybe you could math me outta debt?:rolleyes: I was looking for someone a little more, err, handy? :D

I did order a case of hot sauce bottles this morning though. :yes:

You do me I do you...uhhhhh...I mean hot sauce. I will send you a couple bottles if you send me a couple bottle

Tuning in from WV, should be an interesting round with loads of great offers!!

IMG_20180428_114323.jpg

If I end up with my own offer, one of you guys has to give me an iTrader rating!

I had one of the worst days of my young brewing life today. In the process of a move to a new house, I lost ALL of my offerings... the box they were in was crushed by the moving company I hired, which I am actually setting up a lawsuit on. Long story short, I will not be able to be a part of this round. Will follow up on the status of my reimbursement but needless to say it will never actually amount to the sentimental value that went with the homebrew they destroyed. Hope to brew again soon.

-Mike

I had one of the worst days of my young brewing life today. In the process of a move to a new house, I lost ALL of my offerings... the box they were in was crushed by the moving company I hired, which I am actually setting up a lawsuit on. Long story short, I will not be able to be a part of this round. Will follow up on the status of my reimbursement but needless to say it will never actually amount to the sentimental value that went with the homebrew they destroyed. Hope to brew again soon.

-Mike

Damn buddy. Good luck.

-Mike

Sorry to hear about your moving trouble and lost belongings. Moving sucks, dealing with poor help sucks, together has to be a nightmare. Look forward to seeing you make it into next round.

Sorry to hear about your moving trouble and lost belongings. Moving sucks, dealing with poor help sucks, together has to be a nightmare. Look forward to seeing you make it into next round.

I’ll come back bigger and better. Who knows maybe I’ll be able to upgrade some equipment if the settlement goes favorably

I’ll come back bigger and better. Who knows maybe I’ll be able to upgrade some equipment if the settlement goes favorably

At least your beers didn’t get crushed after the round. That would’ve sucked. So, picking starts in 10mins?

Latest posts

Back