FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm if anyone's shipped/delivered to me post here. Getting close to single digits out here and sometimes they leave deliveries at the mailbox which is a ride down the street

Last edited:
Adjustments.JPG

I got a box today! @orionol73 killed it! I remember waiting in special release lines & scouring the earth for a bottle of Black Note back when I lived in Ohio. Now I have a Vanilla Black Note show up at my door. Can’t wait to try it!...and all the Old Nation & Odd Side. Thanks bud!

Last edited:
View attachment 662421

I got a box today! @orionol73 killed it! I remember waiting in special release lines & scouring the earth for a bottle of Black Note back when I lived in Ohio. Now I have a Vanilla Black Note show up at my door. Can’t wait to try it!...and all the New Orthodox & Odd Side. Thanks bud!
Great trader. What is the b-43??

Ummm if anyone's shipped/delivered to me post here. Getting close to single digits out here and sometimes they leave deliveries at the mailbox which is a ride down the street

Hope it’s not me, we got a bunch of snow today. If fedex came up the lane he’s still sitting out there. [emoji12]

It wasn’t either of you guys…Sorry?

View attachment 662421

I got a box today! @orionol73 killed it! I remember waiting in special release lines & scouring the earth for a bottle of Black Note back when I lived in Ohio. Now I have a Vanilla Black Note show up at my door. Can’t wait to try it!...and all the Old Nation & Odd Side. Thanks bud!

Any/all of the BBA beers age really well...your prerogative. The Bear Hug might be the sneakiest best beer they have released in a long time

It wasn’t either of you guys…Sorry?

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

In other news, I came home yesterday to discover that my Santa apparently misread the instructions:

0F370610-FAB8-44E1-BCC7-CB4679FDC304.jpeg

The instructions were 8 pint cans OR bottles, not both. ;)

Seriously though - thank you for the awesome beer! I’m looking forward to all of these!!

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

In other news, I came home yesterday to discover that my Santa apparently misread the instructions:

View attachment 662531

The instructions were 8 pint cans OR bottles, not both. ;)

Seriously though - thank you for the awesome beer! I’m looking forward to all of these!!

I don’t see anything wrong with that picture. I see a lot of water, with malts, some hops, yeast and maybe some other adjuncts. Isn’t beer’s main ingredient water?

A few people have reached out to say that either they haven’t had a chance to ship yet or (like me) are waiting for their shipment to be delivered. If you haven’t received your box yet, just sit tight - it will be there soon!

I’m going to run through the list of people tonight that have said they received something and will start reaching out to the senders late next week for status updates. Enjoy your (likely well chilled!) beer when it arrives!

Got some Midwest goodies! Can't wait to dig into the Singlespeed. Pre chilled sitting out in the teens for a couple of hours. Thanks Santa! Errr..@LoneTreeFarm!?? ;-)View attachment 662969
Mmmm, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. ;)

As a side note:
9EAF6BDD-94DD-4950-BC61-3C63058FCA2D.jpeg

This is delicious!!

Got some Midwest goodies! Can't wait to dig into the Singlespeed. Pre chilled sitting out in the teens for a couple of hours. Thanks Santa! Errr..@LoneTreeFarm!?? ;-)View attachment 662969

Hmmm...@SailorJerry has access to Toppling Goliath. Could he be Santa?

BTW, that DDH King Sue has got to be amazing! I need to find one!

If you can name the first player to return a kickoff for a TD in SuperBowl history, I will send you this digital refractometer that is gently used BUT the LCD is not working.

You fix that you get a 150 dollar toy. I have a standard refractometer and just upgraded to Tilt so I am not interested in fixing this. Also, electronics aren’t my strong suit.

View attachment 663030

If you can name the first player to return a kickoff for a TD in SuperBowl history, I will send you this digital refractometer that is gently used BUT the LCD is not working.

You fix that you get a 150 dollar toy. I have a standard refractometer and just upgraded to Tilt so I am not interested in fixing this. Also, electronics aren’t my strong suit.

View attachment 663030

With image that works

IMG_0534.JPG

View attachment 663030
Devin Hester
Never understood why anyone would ever kick to him

Oh,I know this answer, but I can’t use this refractometer. So I’ll let some else get it.

Someone got a delivery of beer today. It had a few hard hitting barrel aged beers in it too, one of which is a club beer.
I did indeed receive this box yesterday. Floccing amazing!

@Thorrak He did stay within your recommended volume limit.

I think he might have had to work some overtime to afford that recommended 128 ounce shipment, however. :D

Many thanks, @jerbrew ! It's perfect!

Also, my outgoing shipment went out late, but will allegedly land Thursday.

Back