Texas Fort Worth Homebrew Throwdown - Nov 20th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WSB-MBC

Reaction score
Second year for Fort Worth Weekly's Homebrew Throwdown, held at "The Shack" building in the Panther Island complex, north of downtown.

No concrete details yet other than a date but I wanted to get this out there so anyone interested can start planning their brews.

I participated last year (my first contest - didn't place) and it was an absolute BLAST.
The venue is like a small warehouse type of building and there was a food truck (Tacos!) out back in a picnic area. There were about 12 breweries there doing tastings and some nice seasonals/uncommon tappings.

The crowd was relatively small which was nice and intimate, maybe 400 was the most I saw at one time.

Highly recommended.

From correspondence with the organizer...

"Now would be a good time to start planning for the November 20th event at Panther Island Pavilion’s The Shack. If you’re a homebrewer interested in participating, please e-mail [email protected]"

Link to FW Weekly Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/FortWorthWeekly/?fref=nf

Thanks for the post. We are accepting entries for one more week. Our judge panel includes head brewers from Rahr, Wild Acre, HopFusion, and Revolver. Please let me know if anyone has questions. [email protected]

Back